Preparatory to a regime of full market deregulation, the Nigeria Petroleum Downstream Consultative Summit held on Thursday 21 May 2020.
Hosted under the auspices of OTL Africa Downstream, Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria, Depot and Petroleum Products Marketers Association of Nigeria and Petroleum Products Retail Outlets Owners Association of Nigeria, the event addressed the issues attendant to market deregulation including pricing, business models, competition, new investments and value-creation in the downstream petroleum Industry.
- Mr. Adetunji Oyebanji, MD 11 Plc; Chairman Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria (MOMAN)
- Dame Winifred N. Akpani, MD/CEO Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited; Chairman Depot and Petroleum Products Marketers Association of Nigeria (DAPPMAN)
- Hajia Amina Maina, Group Chief Operating Officer MRS Holdings Limited
- Mr. Huub Stokman, MD OVH Energy Marketing Limited
- Dr. Billy S. Gillis-Harry, National President Petroleum Products Retail Outlets Owners Association of Nigeria (PETROAN)
- Dr. Timothy E. Okon, Managing Partner Teno Energy Resources Limited
- Mr. Stanislas Drochon, Head of Africa Strategy and Transformation PUMA Energy
- MODERATOR – Mr. Emeka Akabogu Chairman, Oil Trading and Logistics Africa Downstream (OTL)